In this episode of The Ecwid Ecommerce Show, our hosts Jesse and Rich talk through everything you need to know about Ecwid’s new Subscriptions Model.
This model is perfect for selling replenishment items, food, cosmetics, subscription boxes, as well as access to memberships, digital products, and more.
Why You Should Sell Subscriptions
Jesse and Rich explain how subscription clients can make you happy and successful. Here are some key takeaways:
- The value of your company is increased by having predictable, reliable, subscribers.
- The regularity of subscribers allows for improved forecasting and planning, and simplifies logistics.
- Recurring customers require less marketing and are less expensive to work with than prospects.
- Overall, subscribers make your business more profitable, and can reduce stressors and headaches.
How to Get More Subscribers
Jesse and Rich also give their best advice on making a product a better value for recurring subscribers. Here are some ideas:
- Offer a subscriber discount
- A Buy One, Get One deal
- Offer a special gift
- Bundle in an additional product
- Bundle in a donation to a cause your brand supports
- Offer first access to new products
- Offer free branded items
- Be creative in what you can offer.
Learn More About Subscriptions
Ready to put this knowledge into practice? Enable subscriptions in your online store.
To learn more about the subscription business model, check out our blog post and
Questions? Ideas for selling subscriptions? Let’s discuss in the comments!
#Tips #Selling #Promoting #Subscriptions