If you think your industry will not be affected by the video craze, think again. Video is all hot, both for big brand names as well as solopreneurs. YouTube is the number two search engine behind Google and experts predict that 82% of all internet traffic by 2021 will come from video.
Here are some more video stats if you’re still not convinced:
- Nearly 50% of internet users search for video demonstrations before making a purchase
- More than 90% of shoppers say YouTube videos have given them gift ideas
- Viewers retain 95% of a message via video compared to only 10% when reading from text
Video marketing is here to stay and here are some ways you can make it work for your business.
- Start simple. Contrary to popular belief, you don’t need a commercial studio setup or professional hair and makeup artists before recording. Those are definitely nice perks and maybe you want to work up to that status but to start, just turn on your phone and start recording. Introduce yourself to your social media followers. Talk about why you started your business. Tell your audience what you offer and what problems you can help them solve. Once you get used to producing video and speaking in front of a camera, the process will go much smoother and you’ll feel like a pro.
- Demonstrate your signature product. Video is incredibly helpful when selling a physical product because people often want to see how something works before purchasing. Even if your signature product is digital, such as a membership site or a business planner, screenshot your computer screen while showing all the features. Give a behind-the-scenes tour of your membership site or demonstrate how your business planner can be used online or printed offline for those who prefer old-school paper and pen planning.
- Build relationships with your audience. Not all marketing has to involve selling; in fact, experts agree that if you continuously use hard-sell tactics, your audience will grow bored and cringe when they see you coming. Instead of turning those prospects away, draw them closer by being approachable, answering their questions, and showing interest in THEIR businesses or their needs. If you can’t meet your prospects in person, filming a livestream video is the next best thing. They can see your personality, hear your voice, and learn more about you via this one livestream.
How does video marketing improve your business?
Think of it as planting seeds in the minds of your audience members. You’re introducing what you have to offer and reminding them at various intervals so that when they are ready to buy, they will remember your name.
You may start out with a modest increase in social followers or more traffic to your website. As they get to know you, you might notice more of your posts getting shared, more subscribers to your email list, or more sales. Once you build up your trusted base who adore you, that’s when you’ll see the larger sales from product launches. You may also hear from Joint Venture partners who want to work with you.
Nervous about Using Video? Start with Facebook Live.
I’ve created a Facebook Live Script & Marketing Planner to walk you through the process. The Step-by-Step Planner Covers
- Preparing for Your First Livestream
- Defining Your Goals
- Creating Your Script
- Building Interaction
- How to Get More Viewers
- Creating Your Schedule
- Choosing Your Format
- Practicing & Reviewing
Get your copy here: https://karenrepoli.com/facebooklivemarketingplanner/
#Easy #Ways #Video #Market #Business